Looking for a Career at City Ford?
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must be living in Australia with legal work rights
- Become part of an established team
- Genuine career opportunities for a high performer
- An excellent remuneration package including base salary, generous commission structure, car and fuel card available for sales candidates.
To express your interest in a role at the dealership, we welcome your call at any stage on (02) 9331 5000, or simply fill out the form below and one of our friendly team will contact you very soon.
City Ford Zetland Service Centre is currently looking for a dedicated and highly skilled Service Technician to join their team.
This position will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing vehicles, logbook servicing of Ford and other vehicles as well as control of paperwork, processes and procedures.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Exemplary Customer Service Focus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Competent Computer Skills
- The ability to multi task
- Current Full Australian Driver's Licence
An excellent remuneration package including base salary, generous commission structure, as well as career growth and professional development will be on offer to the right candidate.
If you possess the above qualities and take pride in your work to produce high quality workmanship we would like to hear from you.
Please contact Bryce Dickes on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 9332 8160.
Technology is moving faster than ever and trained specialist technicians are in increasing demand. City Ford recruits four 1st year apprentices each year. They are trained through the Ford Motor Company FordStar training programme. Please fill in the form to express your interest or contact Bryce Dickes on email@example.com or phone on 9332 8160.