Price: $49,990 drive away*
Ask A Question…
Everest Ambiente RWD 3.2L Diesel
Reverse with confidence, with a rear view camera and rear parking sensors that help alert you to obstacles.
Ford Everest’s advanced 3.2L Duratorq Diesel delivers 470Nm of pulling power, and up to 1,100km from one tank1
(1) Figures obtained from controlled tests using ADR 81/02 (combined). Actual fuel consumption and emissions depend on many factors including driving habits, prevailing conditions and your vehicle’s equipment, condition and use
Active Noise Control
Inspired by the thinking behind popular noise control headphones, the New Ford Everest’s Active Noise Control uses three highly sensitive microphones to detect and measure engine noise meaning all you and your six passengers will hear is peace and quiet.
A fully integrated voice activation system, that allows you to connect to your favourite devices to remain in control of your world.
Remote Keyless Entry
No more fumbling for keys, with Remote Keyless Entry you can keep your key in your pocket or bag and your Everest will automatically unlock for you.
- 3.2L Turbo Diesel
- 6 speed auto
- 7 seat capacity (3rd row seat)
- Bluetooth® mobile phone integration#
- Reverse camera
- Ford SYNC®3 connectivity system with AppLink®, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration^^
- 8″ Colour Touchscreen
- 10 Speaker Audio System with DAB
- 18″ Alloy Wheels
- 800mm Water Wading##
- iPod and USB integration
- Towing capacity of 3,000kg
* Recommended driveaway price for 2017 plate models at participating Dealers. Private and Blue, Silver and Gold Business Fleet customers only. Stock may vary between Dealers. Eligible customers receive roadside assistance for 12 months or until an eligible A or B logbook service, whichever occurs first.
^ Fuel consumption and emissions as per ADR 81/02 (combined cycle) and to be used for vehicle comparison purposes only. It is unlikely that this fuel consumption figure will be achieved in real world driving conditions. Actual fuel consumption will depend on many factors including the driver’s habits, prevailing conditions and the vehicle’s equipment, condition and use.
+Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc., and is used under licence. Some phones not compatible.
~ iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc. Requires connection cable, sold separately. Please refer to ford.com.au for compatibility.