Price: $57,990 Drive Away*
Ask A Question…
Everest Trend 4WD 3.2L Diesel
Terrain Management System:
The innovative Terrain Management System (TMS) helps you tackle any surface, on-road or off, at the turn of a dial. Optimise traction and stability for maximum grip and control across your preferred setting: Sand, snow/mud/grass or rock
Ford Everest’s advanced 3.2L Duratorq Diesel delivers 470Nm of pulling power, and up to 1,100km from one tank1
(1) Figures obtained from controlled tests using ADR 81/02 (combined). Actual fuel consumption and emissions depend on many factors including driving habits, prevailing conditions and your vehicle’s equipment, condition and use
Active Noise Control
Inspired by the thinking behind popular noise control headphones, the New Ford Everest’s Active Noise Control uses three highly sensitive microphones to detect and measure engine noise meaning all you and your six passengers will hear is peace and quiet.
A fully integrated voice activation system, that allows you to connect to your favourite devices to remain in control of your world.
Adaptive Cruise Control
Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Warning can help you keep your distance from the traffic in front. If the system senses slow moving traffic, it slows down. When the traffic clears it goes back to your pre-set speed, or maintains a pre-set distance from the car in front.4,5
4,5 May help avoid or minimise impact of a collision. It is not a substitute for driver alertness. Function may not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather.
Lane Keeping System4,6
If you’re distracted, you could unintentionally drift into the next lane without indicating. Lane Departure Warning system uses a forward facing camera to read road markings, so it knows if you’ve drifted off course and alerts you accordingly.
4. May help avoid or minimise impact of a collision. It is not a substitute for driver alertness. Function may not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather.Lane Keeping System does not control steering. 6. LKS is a driver-assistance feature which is supplemental and does not replace the driver’s judgement. Designed to operate at speeds over 65 km/h on multi-lane roads with clearly visible lane markings. Function may not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather.
- 3.2L Turbo Diesel
- 6 speed auto
- Full-time 4WD
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Keeping System
- Power Tailgate
- Terrain Management System – Normal, Snow/Mud/Grass, Sand, Rock
- Active Noise Control
- Hill Descent Control
- 7 seat capacity (3rd row seat)
- Bluetooth® mobile phone integration*
- Reverse camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Ford SYNC®3; connectivity system with AppLink®, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration^^
- 8″ Colour Touchscreen
- 10 Speaker Audio System with DAB
- 18″ Alloy Wheels
- 800mm Water Wading##
- Rain sensing wipers
- Towing capacity of 3,000kg**