Price: Ask for a deal
Ask A Question…
Ford Mustang 3 yr FREE Servicing & 2yr Extended Warranty
- Buy a 2017 Plate Ford Mustang and get the following 3+2 Bonus
- 3 years of FREE scheduled servicing (Covers the first three services – your Mustang is equipped with an Intelligent Oil-Life Monitor system that determines when you should service your vehicle based on how your vehicle is used. In line with Ford of Australia servicing requirements, a ‘Scheduled Service’ must be completed when an Intelligent Oil-Life Monitor notification is shown; or 15,000 km after the previous service; or 12 months after the previous service, whichever occurs first.”)
- Up to 2 years / 100,000km extended warranty
- The Ford Mustang ‘3+2’ Bonus Program is not transferable or redeemable for cash
- Applies ONLY to 2017 Plate vehicles purchase between March 1 – March 31 2018.
The myFord Finance Ford Mustang Future Options program is available across the entire Mustang range at City Ford. Under the program, you get all the benefits of a fixed payment finance contract, plus the option to sell your Mustang for the Guaranteed Future Value Price# in two years time, when your finance contract comes to an end.
Ford Mustang Future Options works with your two year finance contract, which will have a final repayment amount based on the expected Guaranteed Future Value Price#. The Guaranteed Future Value Price# is the pre-agreed purchase price for your Mustang in two years and will be reduced if your Mustang exceeds the kilometre limit or is not in Good Working Order and Condition& at that time.
During the final month of your two year finance contract, you have the option to sell your Mustang for the Guaranteed Future Value Price#. This will be applied against the amount owing on your finance contract and if there is any shortfall, you pay the remaining balance.
Now financing your Ford Mustang comes with one more advantage…
Choose the Mustang that's right for you
Determine how many kilometres you wish to drive*
Select your optional deposit amount (up to 10%)
Come and negotiate an amazing Mustang deal @ City Ford
# The Guaranteed Future Value Price is the pre-agreed purchase price for your Mustang in two years. This price will be reduced if your Mustang exceeds the kilometre limit or is not in Good Working Order and Condition. At the end of two years, you will have the option to sell your Mustang to our arranged buyer, subject to meeting certain pre-conditions. The Guaranteed Future Value Price is not a representation of the market value of your Mustang on or about the end of your finance contract. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply and are available upon request.
&Good Working Order and Condition describes the manner in which the vehicle should be returned and the criteria against which it will be inspected and is defined within the Future Options contract. A copy of the Future Options contract shall be provided upon request.
* 10,000, 20,000 or 30,000kms over two years. If you exceed the kilometre limit, the Guaranteed Future Value Price will be reduced.
^ Refinances are subject to a new credit assessment.
Vehicle finance and The Ford Mustang Future Options provided by Macquarie Leasing Pty Limited (trading as myFord FINANCE) ABN 38 002 674 982 (Australian Credit Licence Number 394925) (Macquarie Leasing). The Ford Mustang Future Options is only available if taken up from Macquarie Leasing in connection with an approved consumer loan or commercial chattel mortgage product for qualifying new MY17 Ford Mustang vehicles from a participating Ford dealer, delivered and financed by 31 March 2018, unless withdrawn earlier or extended at the discretion of the financier. Finance and The Ford Mustang Future Options provided by Macquarie Leasing to approved applicants (not available to fleet, government or rental buyers), subject to its credit assessment criteria. Approved commercial applicants with an ABN may be required to remit GST to the Australian Tax Office as a result of the sale of the vehicle to our arranged buyer under the Ford Mustang Future Options and should seek independent tax or accounting advice. Terms, fees and charges are applicable. Full conditions available on application.