$62,490 Drive away*
Ask A Question…
Everest Trend 4WD
- 2.0L Bi-Turbo Diesel
- 10 speed auto
- Smart Keyless Entry with Push Button engine start
- High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps with LED DTRLs
- Leather accented seat trim (excluding 3rd row)
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Keeping System
- Power Tailgate
- Active Noise Control
- Hill Descent Control
- Reverse camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Ford SYNC®3 Connectivity system^^
- 8″ Capacitive Touch Screen
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto integration~
- 10 Speaker Audio System with DAB
- 800mm Water Wading##
- Rain sensing wipers
- Towing capacity of 3,100kg**
Everest General Features
Engineered for the Extraordinary
The award winning Ford Everest is more capable than ever, with up to 3,100kg towing* and 800mm water wading. Raw capability matched with convenient technologies like SYNC 3 and Keyless Entry with Push Button Start allow you to upgrade to epic.
Active Noise Control
Inspired by the thinking behind popular noise control headphones, the Ford Everest’s Active Noise Control uses three highly sensitive microphones to detect and measure engine noise meaning all you and your six passengers will hear is peace and quiet.
Peace of Mind
Like every new Ford vehicle the Ford Everest comes with a standard 5 Year/Unlimited km Ford Express New Vehicle Warranty so you can drive with confidence.
*Maximum braked towing capacity on the 2.0L Bi-Turbo engine when Genuine Tow Pack fitted
A fully integrated voice activation system, that allows you to connect to your favourite devices to remain in control of your world.
Adaptive Cruise Control
Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Warning can help you keep your distance from the traffic in front. If the system senses slow moving traffic, it slows down. When the traffic clears it goes back to your pre-set speed, or maintains a pre-set distance from the car in front.4,5
4,5 May help avoid or minimise impact of a collision. It is not a substitute for driver alertness. Function may not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather.
Lane Keeping System4,6
If you’re distracted, you could unintentionally drift into the next lane without indicating. Lane Departure Warning system uses a forward facing camera to read road markings, so it knows if you’ve drifted off course and alerts you accordingly.
4. May help avoid or minimise impact of a collision. It is not a substitute for driver alertness. Function may not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather.Lane Keeping System does not control steering. 6. LKS is a driver-assistance feature which is supplemental and does not replace the driver’s judgement. Designed to operate at speeds over 65 km/h on multi-lane roads with clearly visible lane markings. Function may not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather.